SAT Links Supply Chain Solutions offers an expansive network of locations and ocean freight experience to provide you a full array of global freight and transportation services. We can handle almost any size shipment, from less-than-container loads to full container loads, special equipment and over sized cargo. You can access a single source to manage your ocean freight services worldwide.
As a forwarder, we book your cargo, arrange pickup and delivery and manage shipping documentation, regardless of point of destination or carrier. With an experience staff, we facilitate the entire forwarding process according to your specifications and the applicable requirements of the import and export countries.
Sea / Air Service:
- We provide a real one window services to importer and exporters.
- We offer Port-to-Port, Door to Port and Port to Door.
- Inbound and outbound services.
- Regular sailing on reliable liner vessels to and from Pakistan.
- Regular groupage container services.
- LCL shipments to and from worldwide destinations with negotiable multimodal bill of lading.
- We can fulfill all the needs of our clients, we can handle all terms shipments like, C&F, CIF, FOB, EXW, DDU, DDP etc.
- We at SAT Links, assure our customers to deliver cost effective solution to their Logistics needs, Sea Freight, Air Freight, By Road, By Rail or a combination of them.
When you have faster transit time requirements and air freight is too expensive, our sea/air service is an effective solution combining the economies of ocean freight with the speed of air freight.
With the Air Freight industry makes more advances in the last few years and to meet the challenges and advancement, we have prepared ourselves with professionalism and technical support. We are providing excellent airfreight services to all of our customers on very competitive rates with great satisfactions.
- We handle both Airfreight Import and Export shipments.
- Provide professional advice to the customers in planning and documentation of their shipments.
- Guarantees with all major carriers on specific space locations.
- Our strong connections with carriers help us to get your shipments to destination on time.
- Pickup and delivery throughout Pakistan.
- Issue of house airway bill.
- Dangerous goods handled by experienced staff members,
- Sea air combination.
- Attractive freight rates and unmatched transit time.
- We are offering consolidation and de-consolidation for our local and International Buyers and customers.
Liner Agency Services:
As an agent to a regular scheduled container Shipping Line, we have to move beyond the operations of the port and serve the commercial needs of the exporters and importers of the trade. On behalf of the liner, we publish their schedules, negotiate rates with customers, collect monies, notify customers of arrival, book cargo and promote the business of the line.
We provide agency services and shipping expertise to domestic and foreign ship owning, trading and industry interests. We ensure vessels a fast turnaround, covering bunkering, store, spares and repairs, attending to crew matters, claims and stevedores, damages and carry out all captains' room activities with maximum efficiency at lowest possible cost.
This shipping department offers full range of agency services to ship and cargo owners. Our company acts on behalf of ship operators and charterers and represents them during berthing arrangements and pier reservation, inward and outward customs clearances, coordination of cargo operations in port, payment of port dues and handling of requests of ship, crew and passengers. Our company is able to handle general cargo, ships, bulkers and tankers at all Pakistani Ports like KPT, KICT, PICT and QICT (Port Qasim) and Gawader.
Whether we represent you, do business with you or offer you services, you want to know your money is safe, we do our account well and take care of taxation and all government formalities.
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the
leading Custom Clearing Agents in Pakistan.
We handled both industrial and commercial import shipments at major Sea
Ports, Dry Port as well as at Airports. SAT Links Team delivered the most of
shipments within 24-48 hours of their arrivals. Our Custom Clearance staff has
over 15 years experience in the field ensuring the utmost care and giving you
advice to save the cost on custom clearance of the goods.
- Customs license valid throughout Pakistan
- Expertise in clearance of all type of cargoes.
- Trained documentation staff for air and sea movement.
- Expedites customs formalities for import and export consignments.
- Latest communication devices to keep connectivity.
- Constant feedback to customers on regular basis.
- Guidance on import and export procedures, tariffs, schemes, benefits etc.
Warehousing & Distribution:
- All type of cargo with attractive payment option.
- Separate warehouse for air freight and ocean freight cargoes.
- Distribution and door delivery to the remotest corners of country.
Project cargo is specialized field of Freight Forwarding that requires immense expertise, experience and knowledge. SAT Links are amongst a very few numbers of Pakistan based international freight forwarders able to provide this specialized shipping services to expedite international movements of project cargo.
- Trained manpower to handle ODC / Break Bulk shipments.
- Comprehensive contract with our worldwide associates, including door to door goods flow on a time based contract.
Break Bulk Services:
Break Bulk Services:
SAT Links are recognized as a vibrant Break-Bulk Handler, we provide total solution for Break-Bulk Cargo. Our staff is well trained and capable to deal with any kind of issue related to Break-Bulk Cargo.
Our Break-Bulk division handles commodities like Timber Logs, Flour Steel & Steel Products, Soya Bean, Rice and Project Cargoes including Heavy Lifts and ODCs.
We SAT LINKS, can arrange transport to all the major cities in Afghanistan including Kabul, Kandhar, Mazar-i-Sharif, Herat, Jalalabad and also Bagram Base. Besides inland transport, we can arrange a complete freight solution from any point of origin through the network of our International Partners.
We are also able to arrange transshipment of Air cargo from the Pakistani Airports into Afghanistan by road (Non Commercial Cargo).
Road Transportation Routes:
Distance From Karachi:
- Karachi-Peshawar-Kabul Sector.
- Karachi-Chaman-Kandhar Sector.
- Kabul via Peshawar 1500 KM Approx.
- Kandhar via Chaman 825 KM Approx.
- Jalalabad via Peshawar 1325 KM Approx.
- Bulk & Break Bulk services to and from Pakistan.
- Dangerous goods shipments.
- Special handling of exhibition cargo including service at both endpoints and return cargo back to origin after exhibition.
- Perishable goods.
Simplify your transportation and freight processes with a single provider who can manage your supply chain
- Maximize routing and transit options to global destinations across a selection of preferred carriers.
- Enhance visibility of your shipments using our advanced technology.
Meet your volume, timing and price needs using established, reliable NVOCC services.